Search This Blog

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Drink Up

THE SERIAL KILLER AND VAMPIRE GUARDIAN ANGELTM DIARIES


Copyright Lia Scott Price


Drink Up

Suicide by drowning is defined as the act of deliberately submerging oneself in water quite long enough to prevent breathing and deprive your brain of oxygen. Drowning's not so common, though. But it is one of the most interesting.
it's not as bloody, but it is interesting to see someone I'm holding down under water struggling.

Once you made the decision, I'm not going to let you back up out of that tub, pool, puddle, or whatever you've got our face submerged under.

Go ahead a thrash as much as you like. You're ding. I can feel it. I can feel you desperately trying to access air as you start to panic. You inhale the water, our throat constricts. Water flows into your stomach. It's horrifying, yes, I know. You go unconscious.

And instead of saving you as a good guardian angel should, I leave you there. See, if life is way too hard for you to handle, what the hell do you people keep doing? Calling on us. So once you do, and you want to end your life, make sure you mean it. We hate getting our shirts wet.

Too late to change your mind. I've answered your prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment