Search This Blog

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Slash and Watch

THE SERIAL KILLER AND VAMPIRE GUARDIAN ANGELTM DIARIES

Copyright Lia Scott Price


Slash and Watch

Today I convinced some whining human to self-inflict a hemorrhage by traumatic bleeding. In short, I convinced her to slash her wrists. I convinced her to do multiple incisions at the wrists, tearing open the arteries, the veins.

Knives are always easily located and accessible. My victim, the one I was supposed to watch over, experienced a drop in blood pressure and an increased heart rate, and Lots of pain. Oh, she was scared at first, but then, with a little encouragement that I whispered into her ear, she experienced a release of adrenaline and endorphins. We watched the bleeding continue together.

No comments:

Post a Comment