Search This Blog

Saturday, November 26, 2011

I Don't Save You

THE SERIAL KILLER AND VAMPIRE GUARDIAN ANGELTM DIARIES

Copyright Lia Scott Price


I Don't Save You

I am a Vampire Guardian Angel.

I drink the blood of the slain.

I especially like the mean girls. Their blood is so vile, but tasty. Kinda like really bad wine that you for some reason can't stop drinking.

BTW, Do you think that we guardian angels catch you when you slip? Do you ever think that we stop you from falling? I hear you humans swear up and down that "my guardian angel must have been watching over me. He caught me before I ate shit." Wrong. So wrong. We let you fall. We push you. If only you knew what we really do.

Nothing is an accident. We trip you up, you fall into the path of an oncoming car. We like that sound your body makes as it hits a moving object, especially at a high speed.

See, nothing is an accident. Everything that goes wrong is our way of, well, trying to kill you. Especially if you do pray to us for help.

That's my beacon. That's how I find you. I prefer to drink your blood after I've killed you in one of those "accidents". It makes it easier for me to drain you. And no one suspects anything. So many people, so much stupidity in the world. That's good for us angels, bad for you humans.

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment