Search This Blog

Saturday, November 26, 2011

They Are Taunting You

THE SERIAL KILLER AND VAMPIRE GUARDIAN ANGELTM DIARIES

Copyright Lia Scott Price


They Are Taunting You

I'm your guardian angel. I came to you while you knelt by your bedside, praying to me. I'm here to tell you how to solve your problem. Look around you. Do you believe that people taunt you and make fun of you everyday? I know you are depressed about this. You get up everyday filled with anxieties. You hate them.

You wish it would all go away. You pray to me to make it stop. Those two silly girls at the place where you work. Those catty, gossipy bitches who, every time you try
to make an kind of small talk, roll their eyes and snicker. You try to tell yourself that they are young and immature, and are only in their twenties, who are too judgmental about people, and who are just snobby nobodies. But you can't put up with it, can you?

You pray to me every night, for something as simple as for everyone to like you. Otherwise, life is not worth living. You want an end to your inner torture. Every day that you step out of your car to walk into that office, you wish that they weren't there, that they would just disappear. You can feel them watching your every move, whispering about you, laughing at you behind your back. I, as your guardian angel, have a solution. I have the answer to your prayer. See this knife? You are going to take it with you. You are going to go in early tomorrow morning, and you are going to smile at them. Yes, smile your biggest smile. Then you are going to walk up to each of them and stab them in the throat.

See, the throat is a great place to start. First, grab one by her hair and pull her head back. Don't worry about the other. She'll be too busy either screaming, in shock, or maybe still putting on her makeup. Then you drive that knife into your victim's throat. First, you'll here the gurgling. She won't be able to say anything, of course. I hope you wore something dark, because the blood is going to spray all over the place. Well, that doesn't matter.

But anyway, drive it deep until it comes out the other side of the neck. Or until it almost severs her arrogant head. I like to see that. Ah, now for the other one. She'll try to run off, of course. But in your rage, you find the strength to slam her against a wall and drive that knife into her stomach. Yes, twist it. Cut her open like a squealing pig. Watch how her eyes grow wide and she starts gasping for air. She isn't laughing at you now, is she? Notice too how neither of them begged for their lives. Well, they didn't have time to. I doubt the would give you that much respect. They don't even talk to you anyway. I bet they never saw it coming, huh?

And when you are done, I will put my hand on your shoulder and with my other hand, I will guide your arm upward, the one that holds the knife. Then I will whisper in your ear that your mission is done. You have done well. Now you will get your reward: freedom from pain. From your anxieties. Forever. The answer to all your prayers I was forced to listen to night after night after goddamn night. You will raise that knife high. That blade will glint under the fluorescent lights and you will be mesmerized by it. Then, at the exact moment when I tell you to, you will drive that knife into your heart. You will watch the blood spurt from your chest as your vision fades.

You will feel peace, comfort...no pain. You won't feel anything as I drive my fangs into your neck. And when you are dead, I will feed on your two victims. I will drain all of you of your blood. You see, unlike a traditional vampire, a Vampire Guardian Angel can drain a body, dead or alive, of every drop of blood, of fluid from every tissue, and be just fine. I could just bite all of you and be done with it, but it's more fun this way. My mission as a guardian angel is to first be a mercy killer, so I can make it look like a murder-suicide to cover up my tracks. Then, I can feed. It's your fault. You prayed to me. And I found you.

No comments:

Post a Comment