Search This Blog

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Go ahead. Pray to us.

THE SERIAL KILLER AND VAMPIRE GUARDIAN ANGELTM DIARIES

Copyright Lia Scott Price


Go ahead. Pray to us.

As you kneel and pray, your Guardian Angel comes to you, and looks you right in the face, though you cannot see your Guardian.

What does your Guardian say to you?

What your Guardian says at first is soothing, sympathetic. "Awwww...are you in pain?

Did you call for me? You want me to help you out?"

But eventually, the tone turns sarcastic, and with annoyance, your Guardian whispers in your ear. "So you're too stupid and lazy to solve your own crap and you expect me to do it for you?

What the hell am I? Your personal therapist? The frikin' hotline to Heaven?"

As your Guardian Angel draws out a sharp sword, your Guardian's words are unheard, but you do feel a sudden pain, of knife cutting through your flesh. "Just die already so I don't have to hear your frikin' whining!"

As you lie bleeding to death after your Guardian Angel stabs you multiple times, (Hey, your fault for praying to them), you can almost hear your Guardian's sarcastic, condescending words: "You just don't understand, do you? I'm tired of listening to you. I'm tired of you calling for me. You're like a damn broken record. So, this is how I answer your prayers."

And out of the darkness, another Guardian Angel appears. Only this one is after your blood.

"I've done the deed", your Guardian Angel says to the other. "Do what you want with the whiner."

And in the faint light, the new Guardian Angel bares gleaming fangs....

No comments:

Post a Comment