Search This Blog

Saturday, November 26, 2011

You Deserve What You Get

THE SERIAL KILLER AND VAMPIRE GUARDIAN ANGELTM DIARIES

Copyright Lia Scott Price


You Deserve What You Get

You insist that our responsibility as a guardian angel is to watch over you, and when anything goes wrong, oh, here come the prayers blaming us (but never yourselves.) You start whining: "You didn't watch over me! It's your fault that you failed me!"

Then we get the extra demanding prayers from you psycho humans out there: "I wanna know what you guardian angels are gonna do about my problem! How are you gonna fix my life??? You don't know how bad it is!!" Oh, yes we do know how bad it is, but we didn't create your problem.

We're not responsible for your life.

We guardian angels didn't cause your disabilities, your medical problems, your bankruptcies, your divorces, and whatever else went wrong in your life. Yet we wonder: instead of whining to us all the time, why donʼt you lazy, helpless humans do something about your life? Fix it yourselves, perhaps? Just a suggestion. You humans give us 20 or more reasons in all your whiny prayers about why you can't help yourselves. You're too busy. Too worried. Too sick. Your outfit wasn't coordinated that day. Whatever.

We hate you humans who make a big dramatic stink just to get what you want. You make your demands in your prayers: "Why can't you give me al the answers? Why can't you Why do we guardian angels have to save you from your own stupidity? "Well, God ordered you to take care of us!", you humans answer. "We want to be helped and protected in every way. You should be looking over my shoulder 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It's a Guardian Angel's job!" Really?

Not anymore. That's why, when you whine to us in your annoying, demanding tone of voice, we know where to find you, and what to do with you. We keep the funeral business quite busy. Besides, you're the one asking us for help, but if we don't respond the way you like, you turn into bratty humans, pinning all your hopes on us, when really, we don't owe you anything. These are samples of what we hear from 10 billion on you:

 "I've been waiting and waiting for a miracle! Nothing is happening! Why don't you answer?"
"I feel like I'm being ignored! Aren't my prayers good enough? Or serious enough?"
"I need you to answer my prayers now! I know I have a guardian angel assigned to me!  I'm suffering! I'm hurting! Why don't you help me right away? I want my problem solved now!!!"

See what we have to put up with?

So how do we really answer your prayers? Every day, people die in accidents, suicides, murders. That's out way of culling out the population, of getting rid of you whiners. We make you snap and stab each other, or stab yourselves. Hell, we can wipe out whole whining families if we want to. We'll think of something creative.

Falling, Stabbing. Drowning. Slicing. Whatever it takes, we will make sure you meet your bloody end. You deserve what you get. We can't fix you damaged people, you attention seekers, you less-than-competent whiners. We can only weed out and target the weak, and the Vampire Guardian Angels among us can feed really well. It's all part of our own natural selection process. can only weed out and target the weak, and target the weak, and the Vampire Guardian Angels among us can feed really well. It's all part of our own natural selection process.

No comments:

Post a Comment