Search This Blog

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Fly

THE SERIAL KILLER AND VAMPIRE GUARDIAN ANGELTM DIARIES


Copyright Lia Scott Price


Fly

I can teach you how to fly.

That is what I, as your guardian angel, told you as you stood at the edge of a rooftop of a high- rise building in downtown Los Angeles, CA.

You wanted to kill yourself. But first, you prayed to me. You said there was no other solution to your problems, and for me to come to save you.

Honesty, I have better things to do than listen to your damn whining. And make up your mind. Do you want to jump, or not?

Don't just stand there wasting my time. I came all the way over here to give you a solution. Go, fly, and be free.

Still not sure? Well, you made it past building security and made every effort to get up here, so get on with it.

If you want to be saved, then jump.

You stand and weep in despair, and honestly, it's getting on my nerves.

So here's what I'll do. I'll give you a little push. You're welcome. It's just my way of showing that I'm there for you---to watch you fall.

That should shut you up. Another day and another mission accomplished--to get rid of the whiners.

Shocked? Of course you are. You never thought a guardian angel could be that evil, could you?

No comments:

Post a Comment