Search This Blog

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Kill Them All

THE SERIAL KILLER AND VAMPIRE GUARDIAN ANGELTM DIARIES

Copyright Lia Scott Price


Kill Them All

You hate your foster parents, don't you?

You say that the reason you are in therapy is because of them. It's because of a lifetime of criticism, of no emotional support. To you, they are still 5- year olds, at least emotionally. They always bully you. They never support what you choose to do.

You are ashamed of them.

You get tired of them getting pissed off at you for every little mistake you do. You are never good enough in their eyes. They made you into a very angry, bitter, insecure person. Just like they are.

You wish they never adopted you.

Each night you pray to me for guidance. You still believe that a Guardian Angel is there to guide you and tell you what to do.

And I, as a Vampire Guardian Angel, know exactly what I want you to do.

So I come to you, and tell you, that for every thing they have done to you, you give them one stab each, with this knife.

I whisper in your ear as you stab your immature, selfish, ugly foster parents. That's it. Show them how you really feel about them.

And when you are done, I show you how to stab yourself.

And then I drink your blood, and theirs as well.

Hey, it's a living. You never know who you just prayed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment